Sunday 5 April 2015

Final Piece Idea - David Hockney


Previously I had researched Szymon Roginski & Kasia Korzeniecka work and considered this a technique to use when presenting my final pieces. However when trialling this technique I realised that I wouldn't have enough time to use this technique as well as possibly printing the outcome. Therefore after ruling out this idea I came across David Hockney's work, after viewing his work I thought that this would be a good technique to combine with the work I had done. This technique is similar Szymon Roginski & Kasia Korzeniecka work due to the abstract aspect, however this technique doesn't require a huge amount of time, thus giving me enough time to use this for my final piece. Therefore this resulted in using this idea for my final piece in order to present my work. This would involve changing the photographs to have a similar abstract style, which would result in cutting the photographs in to different pieces and then overlapping the elements to recreate the original photograph. This allowed my final piece(s) to contain a more modern appearance as well as adding a creative aspect to them rather than just present several static photographs which have been taken. I also felt that this was relevant as the majority of artists I have researched throughout this course have just presented the final photograph and haven't considered changing the way in which it is presented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment