Saturday 4 April 2015

Szymon Roginski & Kasia Korzeniecka - Final Piece Idea


During this course I came across the artists Szymon Roginski & Kasia Korzeniecka, these have worked together in order to create the pieces which can be seen within this post. After viewing several different pieces of their work I thought that this would be a good technique to when presenting my final piece(s). This would involve cutting the photographs up and then applying a drop shadow to ensure that the pieces contain the 3 effect shown within this image. This also may involve drawing out cube and then transferring the cut up pieces of photograph to these individually.



This is another piece which I came across when researching the artists, Szymon Roginski & Kasia Korzeniecka. This photograph uses a slightly different approach as this displays the photograph on multiple hexagons, varying in size. Again, this would also be an interesting technique to try out, especially when presenting my final pieces as these could potentially be printed out, allowing me to arrange the hexagons in the correct order, This would be more interesting than printing an framing an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment